studio style cabins in the vineyard
Relax in one of our four individual and luxurious studio style cabins in the vineyard. By morning, you’ll see why people escape to ridgemill estate. Located in the heart of the Granite Belt only 10 minutes south of Stanthorpe.
At ridgemill estate enjoy:
- Self contained indulgence; ensuite, kitchenette, air conditioning, television, CD and DVD players
- A bottle of wine and plate of canapés on arrival
- A generous breakfast basket, ready for you to prepare at your leisure
- A cosy woodfire for the Granite Belt’s “Brass Monkey” Season
- Crisp starry summer nights.
- A shared BBQ area to meet up with other cabin guests
- A base to explore some of the wineries of Queensland’s exciting Granite Belt wine region
- Friendly staff to assist you with bookings for wine tours and restaurants
- One of the best sunsets around!
Tariff [book here]
$435 for 2 nights stay at the weekend for 2 people.
$435 for 3 nights stay midweek for 2 people.
One night stays are available. Check out our “Book Now” button below for availability and bookings; or contact Jill Merritt on 0434 466 517.
Some of our guests have said…
“The beautiful cabins are very well appointed with everything you need for a romantic getaway… ” L & K Brisbane
“You should see the stars from your front porch at night…” P & T Gold Coast
“Very modern and comfortable. Lovely linen, cutlery etc…” M & M Brisbane
“The breakfast baskets for the morning were huge…” A & N Noosa
“Your accommodation was lovely and spot on”… A & P Coorparoo
“We had a great weekend at your winery and cottages. You certainly have established cottages that are very well appointed and also your winery and tasting areas are very superior to many others that we visited.” FJ Sunshine Coast
“We all thoroughly enjoyed the break and think that the cabins are the best in the region!” VB & GMc Gold Coast
“We just wanted to say how much we adored our stay with you. We will certainly be back – hopefully for a few more days!!! I also (being the self-proclaimed Verdelho pro) wanted to say how amazing your Verdelho was.” C Carvolth, Brisbane