Studio Style Cabins in the Vineyard
Relax in one of our eight intimate contemporary self-contained studio cabins, enjoy spectacular vineyard views with interiors that exude luxury. Complement the pristine natural environment and provide a private place to rest, relax and refresh. In the fine linen of a queen-sized bed, find the serene, silent sleep of a country retreat. Sit out on your deck and take in a great expanse of a clear Southern sky.
Ridgemill studio cabins are nestled amongst the vines on a stunning 40 acre working property in the heart of the famous Granite Belt wine region. Ridgemill provides the opportunity to immerse yourself in true vineyard and winery life, an opportunity for authentic wine appreciation, spectacular views across the valley and nearby Girraween National Park ranges, and is perfect for couples seeking a romantic getaway.
As one of only a select number of guests, awake to your own private view of the sun rising over the estate’s vineyard and after a day exploring the wide range of sights and experiences throughout the Granite Belt, cosy up by the wood fire with a bottle of complimentary ridgemill estate wine!
At Ridgemill Estate enjoy:
- Sumptuous deluxe pocket spring King size bed, with crisp white sheets and comfy quilts.
- Cosy woodfire for Granite Belt’s Brass Monkey season with a provision of wood and kindling and reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Well-equipped kitchenette with fridge, microwave, kitchen utensils, electric skillet and elegant crockery.
- Ridgemill Pantry: Essential condiments including spray oil, salt and pepper for use during your stay.
- Selection of pod coffee, gourmet fine leaf teas and drinking chocolate to use during your stay.
- Free and reliable Wi-Fi. Flat screen television with free in house movies, Bluetooth enabled sound bar with iPod docking station, and digital radio.
- Freestanding building positioned to offer privacy and expansive views from your own deck.
- Free use of Magazines, DVD’s, CD’s, Games such as Cards, Scrabble, Monopoly for your entertainment.
- Shared BBQ facilities with enviable views across the vineyard and valley.
- Ridgemill complimentary experiences.
Stay 3 nights midweek for 2 people for only $410 or stay 3 nights weekend for 2 people for only $540. Included in your package is a continental breakfast, cheese platter and a bottle of ridgemill estate wine on arrival.
To book this special enter this code 3NTS into the promo code box on booking page.
One night stays are available. Check out our “Book Now” button below for availability and bookings; or contact Deb McGlashan on 07 46835211 or 0434 466 517.
Cabin Enquiry [click here]
Testimonials from our guests:
“The beautiful cabins are very well appointed with everything you need for a romantic getaway… ” L & K Brisbane
“You should see the stars from your front porch at night…” P & T Gold Coast
“Very modern and comfortable. Lovely linen, cutlery etc…” M & M Brisbane
“The breakfast baskets for the morning were huge…” A & N Noosa
“Your accommodation was lovely and spot on”… A & P Coorparoo
“We had a great weekend at your winery and cottages. You certainly have established cottages that are very well appointed and also your winery and tasting areas are very superior to many others that we visited.” FJ Sunshine Coast
“We all thoroughly enjoyed the break and think that the cabins are the best in the region!” VB & GMc Gold Coast
“We just wanted to say how much we adored our stay with you. We will certainly be back – hopefully for a few more days!!! I also (being the self-proclaimed Verdelho pro) wanted to say how amazing your Verdelho was.” C Carvolth, Brisbane