Here at Ridgemill Estate, we have many different experiences on offer; the choice of the journey is yours. Learn more…
- Tasting experience with the winemaker.
Hang out with our winemaker Peter McGlashan for a special tasting experience at Ridgemill Estate.
The Winemaker’s Special Tasting includes an exclusive behind-the-scenes tasting experience and cheese platter.
- Tastings will include (dependent on processing):
- Unreleased vintages
- Barrell tastings
- Tank samples
- Ridgemill premium wines
- prices start @$110 for up to 4p (6-8 $200)
- Group bookings possible with a limit of 8 pax per group
- Bookings essential (24 hour notice preferred)
- Offer is available mid-week only (Monday to Fridays) during Cellar Door opening times
- Please call Ridgemill Estate to book: (07) 4683 5211
- Bringing Friends? – Group tastings
Ridgemill loves a celebration. We’re well-versed in the art of Fun. Group bookings are most welcome at the cellar door to enjoy a splash tasting of our award-winning wines. For a bespoke experience, including cheese platters and/or flights of older vintage wine, book ahead and we’ll tailor to your interests.
- Top Dog – vineyard tour
Tour the vineyard and cellar to see how grapes from the Ridgemill Estate vines are nurtured, harvested and transformed into award-winning wines. Talk with owner Martin Cooper or winemaker Peter McGlashan about the winemaking process and discuss the qualities that make Ridgemill Estate wines unique. Bookings essential (subject to vineyard duties)
- Strangebird Alternatives
Make Ridgemill Estate your starting point on the Strangebird Alternative Wine Trail, a wine tasting experience like no other. At Ridgemill Estate, you’ll find Saperavi, Tempranillo, Viognier and Verdelho, or travel further afield to sample Barbera, Cabernet Franc, Durif, Graciano, Malbec, Mourvedre, Nebbiolo, Nero d’Avola, Petit Verdot, Pinotage, Sangiovese and Tannat.